12 MegaPixel Wildlife Trail Camera Game Cam with Night Vision
Capture wild game, idiots on your property, or freaking Bigfoot on film with this gamecam.
1. This Digital Wildlife Hunting Camera with IR and screen is ideal for capturing shots of wildlife in remote areas where main power is not practical.
2. The DVR cameras weatherproof box and has built in infrared & a motion detector with no flash to disturb the animals.
3. It can take date & time stamped 12MP digital stills or full color video footage and stores the data on an SD card (not included).
4. You can then view the images/footage via your TV or on a PC (using the supplied USB cable ).
5. Battery indicator on the internal LCD panel that will let you know when the battery is running low.
2. pictures and video
Exquisite workmanship and high technology.
Support up to 32GB TF card.
It can work automatically day and night.
It can be triggered by any movement within a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
Image Sensor 5Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory TF Card to 32GB(Not included)
Lens F=3.1; FOV=90 °
Size 129mm * 93mm * 39mm
IR Filter Full Automatic IR Filter
IR LED Low Glow 850nm(30 LEDs)
PIR Distance High/Normal/Low
PIR Sensor Sight Angle 90 Degrees
Max Night Vision Lighting Distance 65ft/20m
Trigger Speed 1.1second
PIR delay 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Image Resolution 12MP/8MP/5MP
Multiple Photo on one detection 1/3/6/9
Video Resolution 1080P/720P/VGA
File Format JPEG/AVI
Selectable Image Resolution
Multiple Photo in one detection
Date Time Imprint Auto
Password Security 4 digital PIN code
Stand-by current 0.2mA
Stand-by time 6Months
Interface TV out (NTSC/PAL); USB; 6V DC External,TF Card Holder
Accessories Belt,User's Manual,CD,Remote Control,USB cable
Operation Temperature -30 ~+70℃
Power 4×AA batteries(Not included)
Moon Phase Imprint Yes
1 X Digital Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Belt
1 X Manual
- Please insert your TF card when the camera is power off.
- Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
- Recommend formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card functions as a removable disk.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgraded, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop functioning properly.